- Social pragmatic therapy and engaging ideas to serve students who are struggling with social communications.
- Where to start in therapy. How to determine what is most efficient or effective for the student.
- How to build a hierarchy to make planning for your sessions more effective.
****Click the link for your Speech Retreat Ticket***
Here are what some previous attendees shared about the Speech Retreat event:
Megan said, “I signed up because I attended in November and the materials, swag and presenters were AMAZING!!”
Kaitlin said, “I’ve attended the past 2 virtual retreats. I love all of the immediately applicable ideas I get from these retreats (and the swag, who could forget the swag.)”
All the engaging learning is happening on March 6th right in the comfort of your own home. If you can’t tune in LIVE, you get replays of all the presentations for life.
The following learning objectives will be met at this workshop:
- Learn how to create versatile therapy materials/activities that target a variety of goals.
- List the benefits of hands on, interactive therapy activities.
- Learn time saving tips to better manage their school based caseloads.
- Construct a plan to have a less stressful school year.
- Pick the brains of some of the awesomest four SLPs ever.
Plus, SLPs that grab their ticket by February 1st, get an exclusive swag box delivered to their door!
This was the swag from our November retreat. Even Bernie doesn’t want to miss out on mailed goodies from the Speech Retreat lol.
Connect with Felice