In this episode you’ll hear:
- Pull out model- when the SLP is addressing areas of need in a small group setting outside the classroom environment.
- A consultation or a coaching model- this is where the SLP is discussing strategies with the teacher to implement in the classroom
- A coaching model- the SLP may come in the classroom to model a strategy or skill.
- One teach, One float- the classroom teacher is teaching the lesson and the SLP is “pushing in” to observe a student.
- Co-Teaching- the SLP and the classroom teacher plan together and carry out a lesson
If you LOVE doing themed therapy, but are tired of spending endless hours searching Pinterest and TPT for themed activities to cover your Prek-5th grade caseload, then the Themed Therapy SLP membership is for you!
Having monthly themed activities for a wide range of goals and ages will save you time, stress and money!
Want to know when the membership will be ready? Get on the waitlist by clicking the link in the show notes: Themed Therapy SLP Membership Waitlist
Speech Retreat Session Topic: Push-In Therapy for Moderate-Severe Classrooms
Speech Retreat July 17th – virtual PD
Grab your ticket by June 7th and get a swag box delivered to your door the week leading up to the Speech Retreat.
We have 8 amazing speakers and each attendee gets $40 of digital materials and 6 CMH hours.
Grab your ticket here:
Connect with Felice